Thursday, April 11, 2013

Why ?


Why ?



Why do I suddenly feel confused?
When all was clear till a moment ago

Why do I suddenly feel lonely?
When at this very moment, I am surrounded by many

Why do I suddenly feel like crying?
When I have just stopped laughing

Why do I suddenly feel wrong?
When all has been right till now

Why do I suddenly feel nervous?
When I was calm all along

Why do I suddenly feel like a stranger?
In a world, I claim to know so well

These moments of uncertainty have come before and will come again

These are like the sudden tears that
Sometimes unexpectedly fill our eyes
And temporarily blur our vision
But on falling down nevertheless
Open the eyes of our soul
To a clearer, achievable end

These indecisive moments too shall pass
And leave behind a stronger, more determined me.

No comments:

Post a Comment